The Michigan Boating Industries Association coordinates all Clean Marina certification activities, for both MBIA and non-MBIA members. To schedule a site visit or inquire about the certification process, contact:
- Liz Szlaga, Clean Marina Program Coordinator, email@example.com, (734) 261-0123
Each participating marina or harbor operator will be matched with a certification specialist who will facilitate the certification process.
- Devan Dodge, State-operated Facility Specialist, DodgeD1@michigan.gov
- Brian Kelley, Southeast Michigan Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greg S. Klang, Lead Specialist, Northern Michigan, email@example.com
- Kevin Krogulecki, Southwest Michigan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Baker, Northern Michigan, email@example.com
Clean Marina Classroom, Facebook page and Webpage
Michigan Sea Grant staff administer this webpage, the Clean Marina Administrative Database, the MCMP Facebook page and the Clean Marina Classroom, an online training tool used to familiarize operators with best practices. For questions on these topics, contact:
- Amy Samples, Coastal Resilience Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clean Marina Classroom, email@example.com
For more information on program structure, including a the Operations Committee and Board, see: About.