This webinar, held February 1, 2012, informed marina and boatyard operators and Clean Marina program managers of the latest information on important environmental topics, including best practices employed by certified Clean Marinas.
We have provided an archival recording of this webinar. It is our recommendation to stream the recording (i.e., select “playback” versus “download”) due to file size. Before advancing to a specific presentation you must allow the entire file to buffer. Start times for each presentation are included below.
- Workshop Agenda
- Stormwater Best Management Practices for Marinas and Boatyards
David S. Liebl, University of Wisconsin – Extension
Start time: 0 minutes
* Due to a technical difficulty, the first part of this presentation is not available.
- Invasive Species Management for Marinas and Boaters
David White, NewYork Sea Grant
Start time: 44 minutes, 13 seconds
- Engaging Your Slip Holders In Environmental Stewardship
Anne L. Smith, Virginia Clean Marina Program
Start time: 1 hour, 18 minutes
- Vessel Wash Wastewater in New Jersey
Michael J. Danko, New Jersey Sea Grant Consortium
Start time: 1 hour, 33 minutes, 57 seconds
- Great Lakes Green Marina Education and Outreach Project
Elizabeth LaPorte, Michigan Sea Grant College Program
Start time: 2 hours, 14 minutes
Clean Marina programs are part of a national initiative to voluntarily engage marinas and boatyards in management practices that improve water quality, reduce environmental risk to people and aquatic life, and protect the water resources that sustain the boating industry.